Top Reasons I Am the Fayetteville Real Estate Agent for You
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
I will do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I am a full time real estate agent – anything less and you would be short-changed.
- I will use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You will be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice, I preview homes as they become available and keep you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I will not waste your time – when an offer is made, I will require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You will have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and email resources.
If you are selling or buying, I know the ins and outs of the Fayetteville area. You will get the full benefit of my experience when you use me and I will be the best agent for you. I can help you make the choice that gets the outcome you want.
Have a question or concern? Simply fill out the Contact Me form on right side of page and I will contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. I guarantee your privacy. Or call me at (910) 261-3575.